Taking care of the personal data you choose to share is very important to us.
WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
This policy applies to the site and all products offered by Definition and explains:
- The type of personal data that we collect and where it is stored
- How and why we collect and use your personal data
- How we use personal data to contact and interact with you
- How and why we share your personal information
- How to contact us
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- As you subscribe to our newsletter, you may provide us with your personal details, including but not limited to your name, postal and billing address, email address, phone number, professional details etc.
- When you browse through our website, we may collect information on your online browsing behavior and information about the devices that you use.
- When you contact us, or we contact you, we may collect details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you, including any links in them that you click on and the links that you then visit on our website, and details of such correspondence.
- Definition does not collect personal information about individuals, such as names and mailing or email addresses, unless the user knowingly provides it. Information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc. will only be used by Definition to respond to inquiries, or for specific marketing activities, events or services.
- If you have submitted personal information to Definition and would like it removed or modified, please contact us at [email protected]
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At Definition we have chosen to collect, store and process your personal data so we are able to provide the goods and services you require.
The information collected can be used:
- For administration and maintenance of the website
- To provide you with the information that you have requested from us
- To respond to queries raised by you
CONTACT AND INTERACTION WITH YOU
- If you choose to sign up to our newsletter or complete a form on our website, you are giving us permission to store data about you and interact with you to provide the information you requested. Contact can take place over the phone, email, by post or through social media.
- To help us better understand the information you would like to receive, you can always update your email marketing preferences by contacting Definition.
- To unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all bulk correspondence, although you may receive emails from individuals.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Definition will never sell, trade or rent the personal data and information you provide to us online to outside parties. We may compile aggregate statistics about our visitors, sales, traffic and related site information, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
- This does not include information sharing with any associated companies or service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
Definition may release account information when such a release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law; enforce the terms of any of our user agreements; or protect the rights, property, and safety of Definition, the users of its site, or others.
We may notify you by email about events or activities at or related to Definition that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your email address to contact you for these purposes, you may unsubscribe from receiving any email from Definition by selecting the “unsubscribe” link.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Definition stores your personal data for as long as it is necessary in order to provide the services requested and to serve a justified purpose. We remove personal data on a continuous basis, deleting data that has served the purpose for which it was stored.
TRACKING WEBSITE USAGE
Definition’s web server tracks visitors to the site and collects generalized information about the number of visits, most popular pages, domain names, countries, downloads, etc.
- Understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse
- Understand and save your preferences and contact details so you do not have to submit this information twice
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you
- Your data protection rights
- Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A REQUEST
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
- Name: David Panos
- Address: 89 Gloucester Rd, Croydon, CR0 2DN
- Phone Number: 07949 239 415
- E-mail: [email protected]